This hamper contains:
- Hawthorne award winning Kidnappers Breakfast blend coffee – filter/plunger grind (250ml).
- Heavenly Fudge hand-made dark chocolate fudge sauce (250ml).
- J.Friend and Co panforte (450g), NZ food awards finalist 2014.
- J.Friend & Co set of three jars of tea pairing honey (40g each).
- Line's Knaekbrod Danish cumin cracker bread (110g), Cuisine Artisan award winner.
- Made by Fressko ONYX flask (360ml).
- Te Mata Figs just fig preserve (300g), produced in the Hawkes Bay.
- Maison Therese red wine vinaigrette (265ml), use as a dressing, deglaze a pan or to marinate beef.
- Maison Therese stonefruit coulis (250ml), made in the Hawkes Bay.
- Six Barrel all natural 'six flavours' cola soda syrup (500ml).
- Two Robert Gordon designer pottery barista espresso cups.
- La Petite orange and toasted sesame organic chocolate (70g).
- Salash bachka pork salami (250g), medium hot.
- Zealong organic heritage own breakfast tea pyramid bags (15 biodegradable pyramid bags / 35g).
- Terra Sancta extra virgin olive oil (500ml), produced in the Hawkes Bay.
- Terra Sancta rose' 2017 (750ml), produced in Bannockburn, Central Otago.
- Terra Sancta single block pinot noir 2014 - Jackson's block (750ml), produced in Bannockburn, Central Otago.
- First Press Grape Juice Sampler (250ml x 4 bottles), produced in Gisborne.
- The Damson Collection damson plum, walnut and honey terrine (130g).
- The Kolachi Kitchen walnut chocolate brownie (780g), baking in jar.
- Totara Cottage Lime Melting Moments (120g).
- Wellington Chocolate Factory (WCF) award winning salted brittle caramel chocolate (85g).
- Culley’s American hickory sauce (150ml) – mild heat.
- Handwritten message on a custom designed, gold printed logo textured stationery card.
- Standard delivery included.
That should keep them happy!
*To add more items to this hamper, visit the Build Your Own section. Some items may not fit but not to worry, we will let you know if that is the case.